The Common Good Company
Guppy Friend Bag - Wash Responsibly
It is estimated that 25% of the carbon footprint of a garment comes from the way we care for it. We've got your back with the other 75%, honouring our commitment to developing sustainable products that have minimal impact on the environment in production.
The best way to reduce the environmental impact of your TCGCo garment is to ensure you take care of it. At TCGCo, we suggest that a thoughtful laundry regime can make your clothes last up to four times as long.
Washing, drying and ironing account for a large percentage of a garment’s total environmental impact. For this reason, we have partnered with GuppyFriend to provide a safe home for your tees to be washed in, protecting both your tee - and the environment.
The Guppyfriend Washing Bag is an effective, scientifically proven, and patented solution to stop microplastic pollution. It reduces fibre shedding and protects your clothes, simultaneously filtering the microfibres that do break and not losing any fibres in the process.
It’s a daily reminder to change our buying habits and washing rituals, proving there is not only a better way to produce but a better way to consume.
- GuppyFriend ® Bag
- Size Medium 50 x 74cm
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
By using Recycled Cotton and Recycled Polyester in our apparel, we have eliminated the unnecessary waste, water use (2700L water saved per t-shirt), land use and pollution that is typically involved with the production of yarns made from virgin materials.
To learn more about your TCGCo garment, check out Our Materials page.
It is estimated that 25% of the carbon footprint of a garment comes from the way we care for it.
The best way to reduce the environmental impact of your TCGCo garment is to ensure you take care of it.
For this reason, we have prepared the following Garment Care guide.