The Common Good Company
PLAIN DANE GREY BOX FIT SWEATER - PATCH ADAMS
Elevating your sweats to be anything but basic, we have extended the range to deliver yet another essential to your wardrobe.
This cut is a throw-back to 90’s skateparks, NWA and California Dreams, boxy, oversized and classic enough to never go out of style. This Box Crew combines the best of our oversized tees in the ultimate unisex she/her, he/him, they/them kind of sweater.
Worn best any which way you like.
- Unisex Sizing
- White patch tag on Grey sweater
- 3cm Ribbing at neckline / 6cm at cuff and hem
- Industrially twin-needled hem and sleeves
- 60% Recycled Cotton, 40% Recycled Polyester
- Tag is made of 100% Recycled Polyester
- This is a boxy oversized cut as is. We recommend you order true to size for the optimum oversized fit. Size down if you prefer less oversize.
Designed in Melbourne and ethically made in India, this product is a part of our mission to use more environmentally sustainable fabrics. For more information, check out our Sustainability Page.
By using Recycled Cotton and Recycled Polyester in our apparel, we have eliminated the unnecessary waste, water use (2700L water saved per t-shirt), land use and pollution that is typically involved with the production of yarns made from virgin materials.
To learn more about your TCGCo garment, check out Our Materials page.
It is estimated that 25% of the carbon footprint of a garment comes from the way we care for it.
The best way to reduce the environmental impact of your TCGCo garment is to ensure you take care of it.
For this reason, we have prepared the following Garment Care guide.