Face Masks 'for the common good.'
1 for $15 / 2 for $25
FREE AUS SHIPPING ON ALL MASK
or $5 EXPRESS SHIPPING @ CHECK OUT
In these times, it’s essential to stay safe and protect others. That’s why we’ve created the TCGCo Face Mask ‘for the common good’. For every two masks sold, we pledge to donate one to the vulnerable members of our community. To find out who we are supporting, click here.
Our masks are designed in Melbourne and ethically made in India using 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton. They are washable, reusable, breathable, and triple-layered.
While no cloth face masks are medical-grade, they are recommended as a way to filter out some germs and to prevent other people from getting sick if you cough or sneeze.
Due to the personal hygiene nature of the product, your face masks are non-returnable.
How to Measure For Your Face Mask
- Measure from the bridge of the nose to behind the ear
- Measure from the bridge of the nose to just below the chin
- Refer to our size chart in each Size.
- Items will be shipped within 1-2 days of purchase.
- Free Shipping (no tracking) through Aus Post estimated time of delivery 5-7 days. TCGCo is not responsible for the delivery times once the order has been fulfilled.
- Please note due to COVID-19 Aus Post is experiencing delays.
- All orders over $50 will be sent with tracking through Sendle.
It is estimated that 25% of the carbon footprint of a garment comes from the way we care for it.
The best way to reduce the environmental impact of your TCGCo garment is to ensure you take care of it.
For this reason, we have prepared the following Garment Care guide
Overall pretty good but the elastic over your ears pops off a lot. Maybe could be a bit looser unless my head is just too big ! ? 🙃
This mask is really comfortable. It stays in place even when talking and the material is super soft. For reference I purchased the Large which fits great on a regular sized face such as mine. The simple branding on the face mask looks great as well. Most importantly I love how buying 2 of these masks meant that between this purchase and the company, they give a mask to someone in the community who needs it most. Great initiative! Well done :)
I must say I'm surprised what a difference it makes when you find a mask that fits well. My only recommendation is to do your measurements. I was lazy and didn't measure. I just ordered one large and one small, but I prefer the fit of the larger one.
Perfect shape and fit.