The Common Good Company
PLAIN DANE FORREST BOX FIT HOODIE - MONOGRAM
We have extended the TCGCo family, delivering yet another essential to your wardrobe.
Stylish and smooth this is the outer garment to the 'Dean James' and ‘Grace Jones’. This cut is a throw-back to 90’s skateparks, NWA and California Dreams.
This Box Crew combines the best of Mr James and Ms Jones in the ultimate unisex she/her, he/him, they/them kind of hoodie.
Worn best any which way you like.
- Unisex Oversized Sizing
- 3cm Ribbing at neckline / 6cm at cuff and hem
- Industrially twin-needled hem and sleeves
- 60% Recycled Cotton, 40% Recycled Polyester
- Two inset pockets on outer front
- Embroidered in green on green
- This is a boxy oversized cut as is. We recommend you order true to size for the optimum oversized fit. Size down if you prefer less oversize.
Model wears a size L, he is 188cm tall with 32" waist and 42" chest.
Designed and decorated in Melbourne and ethically made in India, this product is a part of our mission to use more environmentally sustainable fabrics. For more information, check out our Sustainability Page.
By using Recycled Cotton and Recycled Polyester in our apparel, we have eliminated the unnecessary waste, water use (2700L water saved per t-shirt), land use and pollution that is typically involved with the production of yarns made from virgin materials.
To learn more about your TCGCo garment, check out Our Materials page.
It is estimated that 25% of the carbon footprint of a garment comes from the way we care for it.
The best way to reduce the environmental impact of your TCGCo garment is to ensure you take care of it.
For this reason, we have prepared the following Garment Care guide.